Transcript Request

How to Request Your Official Transcript

To request a PDF transcript, log in to Self Service Carolina at and select the Student Records tab, then click the "Request Your Official Transcript" link.

Forgot Your USC VIPID?

If you do not have or remember your USC VIPID, please go to the Parchment Transcript Ordering Service site directly to create an account that will allow you to submit a transcript request online.

Request Your Official Transcript By Mail

To request a paper copy of your official transcript, complete the Official Transcript Request form. Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view and print this form.

You may also send a written request (please print) with the following information:

  1. Your Full Name as it appears on your records and any other name(s) used while enrolled.
  2. Your USC Student ID or Last 4 Digits of SSN
  3. First and Last Terms of Enrollment.
  4. Recipient Address to which your transcript is to be mailed.
  5. Your Return Address, Telephone Number and Email Address.
  6. Written Signature and the Date. Your request will not be processed without your signature.
  7. Payment by check or money order made payable to USC. Transcripts will not be processed without required payment included.

Note: To request that your transcript be expedited using FedEx or another shipping service, you may include a prepared shipping label with your request.

Mail Your Request To:
Office of the University Registrar
University of South Carolina
1244 Blossom St.
Columbia, SC 29208-0001

Name Changes: To change the name on your academic record/official transcript, you must present to the University Registrar's Office, a Name Change Request Form and copies of legal documents, which indicate the name change.